Here are articles of particular interest:
1. Energy efficiency was an important topic.
2. CO2 emissions were enshrined at COP 21, when no government group has ever looked into whether atmospheric CO2 is a problem. Why hasn’t there ever been a study into what could be causing global warming and climate change? These two articles explore one such possibility.
3. Storage of electricity is, and was, a crucial subject. This article discussed some alternative storage methods and their costs:
4. Subsidies remain an important issue as we enter 2016, especially since Congress has just reauthorized subsides for wind and solar.
5. Rooftop solar was extolled by the media, without considering its negative consequences:
6. America’s ability to develop and produce oil and natural gas has been an epic story in 2015. This article addressed how fracking continues to be improved.
7. Environmentalists continue to use an old propaganda technique in their attempts to discredit many scientists.
8. Nearly all experts agree that carbon capture and sequestration is essential if CO2 levels are to be kept below 450 ppm, yet CCS is a pipe dream, as discussed in this article..
9. It’s an unfortunate aspect of today’s administration that it is using all elements of government to mislead Americans. The EIA is doing this with respect to the cost of renewables.
10. Extremists have done great harm by scaring Americans about nuclear energy. Radiation is not to be feared, but rather respected.
Watch for my new book, which will be available in January.
NOTE: It’s easy to subscribe to articles by Donn Dears.
Go to the photo on the right side of the article where it says email subscription. Click and enter your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you know people who would be interested in these articles please send them a link to the article and suggest they also subscribe.
© Power For USA, 2010 – 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author, Donn Dears LLC, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Power For USA with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.